Voodoo Bizango Carbon Pro Mountain Bike 29
The previous Bizango model won numerous awards for its unbeatable spec and incredible ride quality. For 2022, Voodoo have made a carbon version for those seeking even more performance from their all round trail hardtail!
The Bizango Carbon Pro comes fitted with a Satori ‘Spresso Drooper Post with 125mm of drop allowing you to move freely on the bike when things get fast and steep.
The RockShox SID Select Air 120mm suspension fork is built for performance combining supple travel, low weight and a strong 35mm chassis, maximising control and allowing the bike to fly up or down technical terrain.
Increasing the adaptability, the rims and tyres on the Bizango Pro are tubeless ready. All you need is a tubeless conversion kit to run this popular upgrade.
- Frame Bizango Hi-Mod Carbon
- Forks RockShox SID Select, 120mm
- Bottom Bracket PF30, 73mm
- Brakes Shimano BL-M6000 / BR-M6100 Hydraulic Disc Brakes, 180mm
- Gear Shifters Shimano SL-M6100-R 12 speed - I-Spec EV
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore RD-M6100-SGS, 11 speed
- Cassette/Freewheel Shimano Deore CS-M6100, 12 speed, 10-51T
- Chain Shimano Deore CN-M6100 12-speed
- Chainset Prowheel MPX, S - 170mm, M-XL - 175mm
- Grips Velo soft touch Lock-On Grips, Black
- Handlebars Riser bar, 20mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, 740mm (small), 760mm (medium), 780mm (large/XL)
- Stem Alloy, 45mm, 3 degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Headset Integrated for taper steerer
- Pedals Black Alloy flat pedals
- Front Hub Shimano FH-MT410-B 15x110mm Boost
- Rear Hub Shimano HB-MT410-B 12x148mm Boost Thru Axle
- Rims 30mm internal width, tubeless ready profile
- Tires Front - Maxxis Forekaster Tubeless | Rear - Maxxis Rekon Tubeless, 29 x 2.35" Front | 29 x 2.25" Rear
- Seatpost Satori Dropper Post, 125mm drop, 31.6 x 430mm
- Saddle WTB Volt
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free Local Delivery